How Do They Work?
When heat from an uncontrolled fire increases to a pre-set temperature of the unit, the fusible link releases, discharging the extinguishing agent. The release temperature of the extinguisher (fusible link) can be pre-set at works ranging from 57 deg C/68 deg C/79 deg C/93 deg C/140 deg C and so on. they require no external source of energy and it can be operated electrically manually or mechanically for their operation.
- An Automatic Detection and Suppression System together in a single unit quite unlike any other system available in the market
- Automatic round-the-clock protection
- Available in individual units or as a Complete system
- Automatic, hence no human involvement, reducing the chances of injury and accidents to virtually zero.
- Proves to be the most economical w hen compared and no surface re-laying
- Reusable cylinder as it is not based on aerosol technology. Hence, most economical
- Non-Freezing & long lasting
Available with either ABC all purpose Dry chemical powder, purple k, ul listed abc powder , or HFC-227ea and HFC-36 (also known as FM-200TM, a regd. trademark of Great Lakes Chemical Corporation or as Dupont's FE-227TM, range of extinguishing agents.
Electro Piston Actuator (Optional Feature) :
Switch can be linked into the wiring circuit for electric operation with solenoid actuator. This additional special facility can be attached at minimum extra cost.
Mounting Arrangement (Optional Feature):
Mounting Arrangement can be designed for special application request.
In Industries of following Types : Powder, Textile,Chemicals, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Ceramics, Metal Processing, Vegetable Oil, Rubber, Wood, Paper and Pulp, Printing, Plastic, Paint, Computer etc. having special process hazards like Boiler & Furnaces, Fluid Power Systems, Oil quenching, Spray Finishing, Powder Coating, Dipping and Coating, Welding & Cutting, Grinding, Solvent Extraction, Conveyor Systems, Aerosol Charging, Transformers & Electrical Junction Boxes, Control Panels etc.
Applicability for General Occupancies & StorageAreas:
Like Storage of Flammable & Combustible Liquids and Gases, Grain Mill Products Solid Fuels, Records, Libraries, Museums, Showrooms, Shops, Offices, Residential premises, Workshop, Garages, Paint Booths, Theaters, Radio Rooms, TV Stations etc.
|Cylinder Test Pressure||30 kgf /cm2|
|Cylinder ||Stainless Steel / M. S. Plate Powder coated|