Reduce fire risks and safely organize, segregate, and store flammable fuels, solvents, chemicals, and other hazardous materials.
1) SYSBEL flammable cabinets are used for storing flammable, combustible and corrosive materials.
2) Various sizes and volumes are available.
3) Spill shelves (adjustable every 6 cm)
4) Cabinet doors open 180 degrees. The cabinet has a 3-point linkage lock, and another padlock make 2 person management available.
5) All SYSBEL flammable cabinets accord with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 & NFPA CODE 30 standards Uses anticorrosive, unleaded epoxy resin paint for the interior and exterior
6) Anticorrosive caution sign
7) Fully-welded construction holds square-ness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire since air graps are reduced.
8) Durable and chemical resistant, hybrid lead-free powder coat paint finish
9) 1mm steel plates used have been engineered for maximum durability and fireproofing performance .
Salient Features :
Double fireproofing steel plate
Double built-in fireproofing ventilation hole at both sides of the cabinet.
The insulate temperature space between two plates is 38mm
5 cm spill flume protection
Anti-static earth lead design which accord with OSHA standard
Minimal air gaps provide better protection
1. Anti-static earth lead:1 pc
2. Shelf: Heavy-gauge galvanized steel shelves
3. Key:2 pcs
4. User Manual:1 pc
5. Certificate of approval:1 pc
6 .Glove:1 pair